First Book of Holidays

Registered by wingMarieVoewing of Casper, Wyoming USA on 6/8/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingMarieVoewing from Casper, Wyoming USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014
Donated to the cause from generous souls on Goodstein Drive.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMarieVoewing at Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, December 07, 2018
A little bit of a history lesson - only a little bit outdated in places. We only had 48 states in 1955. Those last two came in 1959.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMarieVoewing at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/7/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library (102 Jonquil; "ABC Zone") in Casper, Wyoming USA

I did not let Him in when He came because I did not know He was coming. I wasn’t looking for Him when He came, and so . . . I gave Him the stable. … I didn’t know He was coming. ~ The Innkeeper at Bethlehem (by Rev. James Fogartie)

Journal Entry 4 by wingMarieVoewing at Sunrise Shopping Mall (hall bench) in Casper, Wyoming USA on Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (12/24/2018 UTC) at Sunrise Shopping Mall (hall bench) in Casper, Wyoming USA

Giving it a more WILD release.