Death Comes to Pemberley

by P.D. James | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CynthiaRichard of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 6/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by CynthiaRichard from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 6, 2014
This is a extension to Ann austin story of Darcy and Elizabeth. I am looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (8/20/2014 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

This book is been handed on at a book crossing meeting in Barrie.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 22, 2014
I have read several P.D. James novels and enjoyed them so I picked this up at our meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (9/11/2018 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!