An Irish Country Courtship: A Novel (Irish Country Books)

by Patrick Taylor | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CynthiaRichard of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 6/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by CynthiaRichard from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 6, 2014
I have read one other book by Patrick Taylor and am interested to see how I like this one.

Journal Entry 2 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

I am releasing this book to meggie muffet in Barrie. This book was a interesting read.

Journal Entry 3 by maggiemuffet at Argyle Street in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (9/26/2018 UTC) at Argyle Street in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.