The Picture of Dorian Gray

by Tekijä tuntematon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 6/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, June 01, 2014
I have read this years ago and as it frequently comes up from people's wishlist I tend to pick one up whenever I see them floating around. This was probably from a library's exchange shelf.
Not the best of Wilde, my favourite is The Importance of Being Ernest and I also like his fairy-tales. But it's mentioned very often in literature and one should know the 'plot'.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Heimdal, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (6/2/2014 UTC) at Heimdal, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Congrat's! You are the Winner of the May International Sweepstake!
Please remember to organize another International Sweepstake in June-July to keep the fun going!

Journal Entry 3 by Tuttasb at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, June 05, 2014
Wow, looks like I am the lucky winner of the International RABCK Sweepstake - May. It's very overwhelming to get the large number of surprises in the mail and I'm truly grateful and happy to receive this book. Thank you kirjakko for hosting this sweepstake and I will organize a new one soon, just need to get over the chock of all these books coming in first...

And this is one of the "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die" that I haven't read yet.

Journal Entry 4 by Tuttasb at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
I just finished reading this and what a delightful read it was! Wilde is a master with words and the theme of the book is timeless, I very well understand why this book made it to the 1001-list.

Journal Entry 5 by Tuttasb at Mormors stuer in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at Mormors stuer in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Took this book with me to a BC-meetup at Mormors Stuer in Trondheim. Left this book on a windowsill inside the café when we left.