How to be a Woman

by Caitlin Moran | Other |
ISBN: 0091940737 Global Overview for this book
Registered by chocdrop of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 5/31/2014
Journal Entry 1 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 31, 2014
From the back cover:

There's never been a better time to be a woman: we have the vote and the Pill, and we haven't been burnt as witches since 1727. However, a few nagging questions do remain...

Why are we supposed to get Brazilians? Should we use Botox? Do men secretly hate us? What should you call your vagina? Why does your bra hurt? And why does everyone ask you when you're going to have a baby?

Part memoir, part rant, Caitlin Moran answers these questions and more in How To Be A Woman - following her from her terrible 13th birthday (I am 13 stone, have no friends, and boys throw gravel at me when they see me') through adolescence, the workplace, strip-clubs, love, being fat, abortion, TopShop, motherhood and beyond.

Journal Entry 2 by chocdrop at OBCZ in Basement, Intu Derby in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/27/2015 UTC) at OBCZ in Basement, Intu Derby in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Left on the bookshelf.