P Is for Peril

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingSophieSilverwing of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 5/29/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSophieSilverwing from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, May 29, 2014
(Kinsey Millhone mysteries)

Journal Entry 2 by wingSophieSilverwing at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, May 30, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (5/30/2014 UTC) at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Dieses Buch freut sich auf ein neues Regal und einen Eintrag im 'Gästebuch'. Gutes Crossing!

Unterwegs in einer 'englischen Buchkiste' zu linguistkris

Hermes, Max-Hufschmidt-Straße

Knochen (-flügel) sponsored by Physalis74

Journal Entry 3 by winglinguistkriswing at Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, June 13, 2014
Thank you for yet another welcome surprise RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by winglinguistkriswing at RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 20, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (6/20/2014 UTC) at RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Here's your Wishlist Tag book!

Journal Entry 5 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, June 24, 2014
It's so funny that these books are travelling back to Siegen - almost like they just don't want to leave!

Well thank you, linguistkris, for my "wishlist" book, although it isn't for me but for Marita. I am sure she will appreciate it when I hand it over to her :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, March 03, 2016
Marita enjoyed this book and gave it back to me a while ago to pass on. It is now ready to travel on to Pinkoeria in England, courtesy of Motherof11.

Journal Entry 7 by Chremajora at Nordhorn, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, April 22, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/23/2016 UTC) at Nordhorn, Niedersachsen Germany

A complicated journey: this book is travelling to Nordhorn where it will be collected by motherof11 and then passed on to Pinkoeria in the UK next month.

Happy travels! Don't forget to write home every now and then, little book!

Journal Entry 8 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 23, 2016
Thank you for sending me this book and the rest of the box.

Journal Entry 9 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 28, 2016
It's been a long time since I read a Sue Grafton book and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Will have to find the rest of the series...

Journal Entry 10 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (2/6/2017 UTC) at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 11 by wingbrunton11wing at Salford, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 08, 2017
A RABCK received as part of pinkoeria's mystery and thriller bookbox. Thank you so much! I've read A to D so far so I'd better get cracking through the rest of the alphabet :)

Journal Entry 12 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2018
A quick enjoyable read.

Reserved for earthcaroleanne who is running a KM book spiral. So this book should find a few more readers.

Journal Entry 13 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 24, 2018
Arrived today. Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 14 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Oh Kinsey, how do you get yourself into so many situations? The style is easy to read and keeps you guessing whilst not wanting to put the book down. There were the usual twists and hints of romance that wasn't meant to be and the ever touching Henry who I would love to have as a neighbour. I did miss the summing up at the end of the book as I always look forward to Kinsey tying up any loose ends. I could have screamed it felt so unfinished (but I was on the bus).

Journal Entry 15 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 22, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (9/25/2019 UTC) at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sending out in the Sue Grafton Sprial.

reet petite
greenbadger
Paws4books
Maranlin
penelopewanders
lamelemon
Ollie 1976

Journal Entry 16 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2019
Thanks.

Journal Entry 17 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 25, 2019
Another good book in the series.
The peril this time wasn't from the case Kinsey was hired for.
I missed the summing up as well. I kind of worked it out.
Going to greenbadger.

Journal Entry 18 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 13, 2019
This spiral book has arrived with me, thank you!

Journal Entry 19 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 19, 2020
Kinsey Millhone is hired to look for a missing person, Dr Dowan Purcell, by his former wife, who is convinced he's in hiding. What with the dislike between his former wife, the difficult Fiona, and his current wife, former stripper Crystal, Purcell's family circumstances aren't good, especially when you add in Crystal's out of control teenage daughter. Meanwhile Kinsey thinks she's found the perfect new office space, with an attractive landlord thrown in... But there's more to his past than meets the eye. This series never seems to disappoint.

Journal Entry 20 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (1/21/2020 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to Paws4Books, next in the ray. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 21 by Paws4Books at Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 10, 2020
Yet another Grafton has arrived, I’ll try and keep them moving - received this a little while ago sorry for delay in journaling.

Journal Entry 22 by Paws4Books at Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2020
I think this was the thickest grafton I’ve read so far! There were a couple of events happening at the same time and we get to see Kinsey dating! She makes a couple of misjudgments in this book...let’s hope she learns from her mistakes! The ending was a bit different in this one too! I found it quite engaging and enjoyed the twists and turns.

Anyone else noticing Kinsey’s very precise time keeping? She woke up at 6.02am in one of the books I’ve read recently...the precise time has cropped up a few times when it’s not related to a case too. Just something I’d noticed!

O doesn’t seem to have arrived in Canada yet, there is a chance the mail has slowed for overseas post due to the virus situation I have contacted Maranlin and will hold p for a little bit until maybe o turns up somewhere!