P Is for Peril

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by SophieSilver of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 5/29/2014
Journal Entry 1 by SophieSilver from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, May 29, 2014
(Kinsey Millhone mysteries)

Journal Entry 2 by SophieSilver at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, May 30, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/30/2014 UTC) at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Dieses Buch freut sich auf ein neues Regal und einen Eintrag im 'Gästebuch'. Gutes Crossing!

Unterwegs in einer 'englischen Buchkiste' zu linguistkris

Hermes, Max-Hufschmidt-Straße

Knochen (-flügel) sponsored by Physalis74

Journal Entry 3 by winglinguistkriswing at Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, June 13, 2014
Thank you for yet another welcome surprise RABCK!

Journal Entry 4 by winglinguistkriswing at RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 20, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (6/20/2014 UTC) at RABCK, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Here's your Wishlist Tag book!

Journal Entry 5 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, June 24, 2014
It's so funny that these books are travelling back to Siegen - almost like they just don't want to leave!

Well thank you, linguistkris, for my "wishlist" book, although it isn't for me but for Marita. I am sure she will appreciate it when I hand it over to her :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, March 03, 2016
Marita enjoyed this book and gave it back to me a while ago to pass on. It is now ready to travel on to Pinkoeria in England, courtesy of Motherof11.

Journal Entry 7 by Chremajora at Nordhorn, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, April 22, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2016 UTC) at Nordhorn, Niedersachsen Germany

A complicated journey: this book is travelling to Nordhorn where it will be collected by motherof11 and then passed on to Pinkoeria in the UK next month.

Happy travels! Don't forget to write home every now and then, little book!

Journal Entry 8 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 23, 2016
Thank you for sending me this book and the rest of the box.

Journal Entry 9 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 28, 2016
It's been a long time since I read a Sue Grafton book and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Will have to find the rest of the series...

Journal Entry 10 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/6/2017 UTC) at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 11 by wingbrunton11wing at Salford, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 08, 2017
A RABCK received as part of pinkoeria's mystery and thriller bookbox. Thank you so much! I've read A to D so far so I'd better get cracking through the rest of the alphabet :)

Journal Entry 12 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2018
A quick enjoyable read.

Reserved for earthcaroleanne who is running a KM book spiral. So this book should find a few more readers.

Journal Entry 13 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 24, 2018
Arrived today. Thank you very much.