Dead Dreams: A Young Adult Psychological Thriller (Dream Series) (Volume 1)

by Emma Right | Teens |
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 5/28/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Eighteen-year-old Brian O'Mara has so much going for her: a loving family on the sidelines, an heiress for a roommate, and dreams that might just come true. Big dreams - of going to acting school, saving for college, being independent and making a name for herself. What more could a girl want? Except her dreams are about to lead her down the road to nightmares. Nightmares that could turn into a deadly reality.

Dead Dreams, Book 1, young adult psychological thriller and contemporary mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at Addison, Texas USA on Sunday, June 15, 2014
Fast and easy to read. Very good book. I just waiting that I can read second book. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSonkkuwing at Addison, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (3/31/2015 UTC) at Addison, Texas USA

I send book to next reader. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 06, 2015
This book arrived from my Teens VBB. It looks like a good book. Thank you Sonkku!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 05, 2017
My Review: Wow! Great story, I loved the main character Brianna 'Brie' O'Mara. She's really interesting. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. My only complaint about this book is it ended on a big cliffhanger, and I don't have the next book to read and see what happens, other than that I loved it.