The Doctor Digs a Grave

by Robin Hathaway | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by thebooksleuth of Columbus, Ohio USA on 1/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by thebooksleuth from Columbus, Ohio USA on Friday, January 16, 2004
From the book: It was no easy job to dig where the earth had been trampled for a couple of generations. Without any real hope, Fenimore felt around blindly with his shovel for a softer spot. Unexpectedly, he found one. As his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he realized that the softer area was where the van had been parked that afternoon. The van was gone now, and the space where it had been was dug up. Strange. He felt the boy watching him and he began to dig. Within a few minutes, he had made a nice cavity, just about the right size for a cat. One more shovelful. As he dug, his shovel bounced a little, as if hitting something resilient. He reached down, probing, and snatched his hand back. He had felt something remarkably like a clavicle.

Journal Entry 2 by thebooksleuth from Columbus, Ohio USA on Sunday, September 19, 2004
Haven't read it, but it's time to set some puppies free. Promised to jujubee52.

In the mail, Saturday, October 2.

Journal Entry 3 by JuJuBee52 from not specified, not specified not specified on Thursday, October 7, 2004
Thank you booksleuth, it arrived today. I'm looking forward to starting it. Thanks again. I have found book people at bookcrossing are wonderful.

Journal Entry 4 by JuJuBee52 from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, December 6, 2004
Enjoyed very much. Thanks Booksleuth(& Tuppence). I have read other Robin Hathaway Doctor books and enjoyed them all. She makes you feel like you know the characters.

Journal Entry 5 by JuJuBee52 from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, February 28, 2005
Released to Phylmar

Journal Entry 6 by Phylmar from Berwyn, Illinois USA on Sunday, May 8, 2005
I enjoyed it very much.
My mother is going to read it also. It will be released when she is finished with it.

Journal Entry 7 by Phylmar at Lake Of The Torches Resort Casino in Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, August 7, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (8/15/2005 UTC) at Lake Of The Torches Resort Casino in Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin USA

Journal Entry 8 by MAMAFROG from Warrenville, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I have not read the book yet, it looks like it will be a good read. Will be releasing to my brother when I am finished.