Cyber Cinderella

by Christina Hopkinson | Women's Fiction |
Registered by laurelar of Lilburn, Georgia USA on 10/27/2014
Journal Entry 1 by laurelar from Lilburn, Georgia USA on Monday, October 27, 2014
Adding to VBB

Journal Entry 2 by laurelar at Beechwood Forest Little Free Library in Lilburn, Georgia USA on Monday, October 27, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (10/27/2014 UTC) at Beechwood Forest Little Free Library in Lilburn, Georgia USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join and completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address). Come join our conversation.

Journal Entry 3 by laurelar at Lilburn, Georgia USA on Monday, August 31, 2015
Sending in VBB

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 05, 2015
Thanks for sending to me from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. This looks like a fun read. I love quirky humorous women's fiction.

Book Description: Izobel Brannigan's life changes forever the day she 'googles' herself and finds a website -www.izobelbrannigan.com - dedicated to her life. Izobel always thought she was just an ordinary girl with a good but slightly dull job - and a bad but slightly more interesting boyfriend. But the fact that someone thinks she's special enough to create a whole site around her makes Izobel re-evaluate her life. But is Izobel's website someone's idea of a high tech love letter or something more sinister? Izobel must run the gamut of old boyfriends, current friends and work colleagues to discover the truth behind the site. But secret admirer or stalker, it's clear that Izobel's world will never be the same again.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 11, 2015
My Review: It's difficult to read a book where the main character is unlikeable. Izobel Brannigan is very self involved at the beginning, but I ended up liking her by the end of the book. Even though Izobel is in her early 30's it seems to be a coming of age type story because she makes some big changes in her life as a result of a stranger creating a website about Izobel.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 26, 2016
Putting into the 16th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
This book hasn't been chosen in a couple of rounds, so I'm taking it out of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/8/2017 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to my Valentine buddy. I hope you like this author/book. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by nmugirl at Frankfort, Michigan USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
I got this book from an awesome book crossing friend.

Journal Entry 10 by nmugirl at Little Free Library in Arcadia, Michigan USA on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/13/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library in Arcadia, Michigan USA

The book was placed in the little free library at the Arcadia Motel.