Family Fortune

by Roz Denny Fox | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Aramena of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 5/18/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, May 18, 2014
I really liked this one, I think this is one of my favorites from Roz Denny Fox so far, along with "Romantic Notions" and "Anything You Can Do...".

It's the third book in a multi-author series, and with category romance books I don't worry about reading series books in order, but I think with this one it would have been a little less confusing to have read the first two books. I had a little trouble keeping all of the extended family members straight. But otherwise, very enjoyable.

My full review is on my blog.

Journal Entry 2 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/17/2014 UTC) at Moore, Oklahoma USA

Sending to NancyNova!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 25, 2014
from a little romance box. Noted your series thoughts on a post-it IN the book, so I remember to order up the predecessors first (if I don't already have them!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, October 06, 2019
alas, too many books, so making available

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, October 20, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/20/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the tick tock release challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!