Primal Desires (Primes Series, Book 6)

by Susan Sizemore | Romance |
Registered by Aramena of Noble, Oklahoma USA on 5/17/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Aramena from Noble, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, May 17, 2014
Adding to loriped's Shrinking Romance Book Box.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014
Taking this one from Loriped's Shrinking Romance Bookbox. This is the next one in the series I need to read! :-)

Book #6 in the Primes series: Enter a world of dark, irresistible passions, where a powerful vampire finds the one woman who can satisfy his every hunger....

In Las Vegas, Jason Cage is known as "The Beast Master." But his onstage feats of magic are nothing compared to the abilities he keeps hidden from human eyes. Jason is Prime of his vampire family, and once used his telepathic skills to tame wild werewolves. It's a talent that leads him to beautiful, sensual Sofia Hunyara, who instantly triggers all of Jason's primal urges. Sofia is destined to be his bondmate, but keeping her alive long enough to convince her of that fact will not be easy.

Sofia has no reason to trust Jason, or to believe his story about her family's secret history as Wolf Tamers. The only thing she's sure of is an overwhelming attraction that quickly develops into a scorching affair. If Jason's claims are true, can Sofia embrace her legacy -- when it means walking away from a soul-searing desire that's deeper than any she's ever known?

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
My Review: This was such a fun paranormal romance! I have read others in this series, before. This is a great story in the Prime/Vampires series. I loved the main characters.

Released 1 yr ago (5/9/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail, near Downtown Woodstock. (Lumbermoose and I left several books here last week, and only 2 are still there, so hopefully people are enjoying them. ) Enjoy the book!