Earth to Hell: Journey to Wudang: Book One (Journey to Wudang Trilogy)

by Kylie Chan | Entertainment |
ISBN: 0062021435 Global Overview for this book
Registered by frodo123 of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 5/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by frodo123 from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, May 15, 2014
Nice book, specialy if you like intrested in chinees mythology. recomended, and i look forvard to reading the next in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, June 03, 2014
Visited the OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) at Annas Kafé, Bakklandet, Trondheim today and found this book in the bookshelf. "A fabulous story of Gods and demons, shapeshifters and martial arts..." can be interesting, definitely a new genre for me to read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Time to realize I'm not gonna read this book anytime soon so I'll bring it with me to a BC-meeting today and maybe someone else wants it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Took this book with me to a BC-meetup at Mormors Stuer in Trondheim and there it found someone so it's travel will continue :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Thursday, October 25, 2018
Picked this book from the BC-meet up at Mormors stuer. Doubt I'll read it myself, but it looks right up my son's alley.