Brush of an Angel's Wing

by Charlie W. Shedd | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 5/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Thursday, May 15, 2014
veteran storyteller and true angel-believer Charlie Shedd vividly chronicles the stories of ordinary people who have brushed against the invisible world of angels.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Friday, February 24, 2017
This book has been donated to the nonfiction vbb organized by booklady331.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 17, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/17/2017 UTC) at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to bkindtobooks of Clarksville, Tennessee who requested it from the nonfiction VBB organized by booklady331.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Thanks for sharing this with me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, October 27, 2017
Despite the book being a little dated, it was interesting. I have, much like the author, always been fascinated by angels. So I enjoyed his insights and stories about the works of these unseen actors in his life and the lives of others. He organizes his stories around themes - children, marriage/love, dreams, and so on. This was a lovely and inspirational book.

Quote to remember:

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. -Albert Einstein

Journal Entry 6 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 27, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/29/2018 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending from the nonfiction VBB - Enjoy!

DC #9549-0154-0021-8149-4986-96

Journal Entry 7 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Arrived in the mail yesterday with it's companion "And the Angels Were Silent" (Chronicles of the Cross) by Max Lucado https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12596143

THANK YOU for sending these books, Bkind2books, and for including the bookmarks. : ) LOVE the one of your little Angel...I have a few that may have met her in Heaven. ; ) Just the HUGS I needed, when I found them in my mailbox when I arrived home late yesterday after a very loooong 110 degree day. As is often the case, many BC Books are arriving all at the same again, so this one will be with me for quite awhile, and I will definitely enjoy it...especially with it's slightly larger print. ; ) Although personally I would capitalize the word Angels...and most DEFinitely the word His (universe)...within this text, reading these words from page 9 at the beginning of the book were Divine!!! ; )

Credo for the Angel Believer

I believe in a loving God
Whose angels are never far away.
Therefore, even when things seem to the contrary,
I believe his universe and my life in it
are unfolding as they should be
and everything is on schedule.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
With MANy personal life experiences to reflect upon, that continue daily, if one is open and alert to them...I DEFinitely believe in Angels, and I very much appreciate the opportunity to read this book by a "new to me" Author, that provides a glimpse of not only his, but others' Angel experiences, complete with comforting quotes of Scripture throughout, like this one from page 113...

Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
"This is the way; walk in it." ~ Isaiah 30.21

Chapter One Epigraph From page 11, in which I believe HIS should be capitalized...

All the time God is waiting
with his holy nudges,
holy whispers,
holy surprises,
holy angels.

From Amazon...

It's happened to you before--narrow escapes, out-of-the-blue answers to problems, waves of sweet comfort, unexplained healing. You may not have recognized the work of angels in your life, but Charlie Shedd wants to assure you that these magnificent and powerful supernatural beings act as God's messengers of light, love, healing, and grace.

Brush of an Angel's Wing vividly chronicles angelic "sightings." Through stories from his own life, Charlie Shedd gives us a glimpse of what a brush with an angel looks and feels like, describing nick-of-time rescues, impossible feats of strength, supernatural perceptions, and divinely orchestrated situations--all of which can only be ascribed to the wisdom and service of angels.

-----------------------------------------

Reserved for another BCer to celebrate her 17th BC Anniversary, and releasing for...

booklady331's Christmas in July...word ANGEL in Title...like the Angel of the Lord at the Manger at Christmas, and an image of the tip of an ANGEL WING in the front cover art.

booklady331's 2019 Keep Them Moving (KTM) Release Challenge

Journal Entry 9 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at San Diego, California USA on Monday, August 12, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/12/2019 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

With yet another round of medical appointments during the past few months, I'm a bit later in mailing this (and another book that will arrive with it) than I'd hoped, and the Post Office now says it won't arrive until MONday...so it won't make it there by the actual BC Anniversary date of 15 August 2019. I don't understand why Surprise RABCKs I sent to Denver only took three days, and these to San Diego will take a week. Makes it so difficult to plan a surprise with such mailing inconsistencies. ; )

USPS Tracking #9549012652519224412584

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 10 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, August 16, 2019
I truly have an angel in AZ, she sent me this lovely book for my 17th bcing anniversary. Tnx so much my dear dear friend.

Journal Entry 11 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Monday, October 21, 2019
Would have preferred more about the Angels, however, it is the thought that counts. Tnx BW

Journal Entry 12 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Released 3 days ago (12/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)