Charlie and Lola: I've Won, No I've Won, No I've Won!

by Lauren Child | Children's Books |
Registered by Tattooed_Mummy of -- Somewhere in West Sussex, West Sussex United Kingdom on 5/14/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Tattooed_Mummy from -- Somewhere in West Sussex, West Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 14, 2014
A travelling children's book. I loved reading Charlie and Lola to my daughter.

Released 5 yrs ago (5/15/2014 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Worthing in Worthing, West Sussex United Kingdom

I'm planning to release this book in a child friendly location on the way home from work. Hopefully a playground...slight change of plan due to traffic, released in Cowfold...

To the lucky finder of this book

Thank you for taking the time to come and let me know what my book has been up to!

Now the book is yours, what will you do with it? Read it? Keep it? Release it?

Bookcrossing is such fun, maybe you have some other books that you no longer want that could be registered here and released to find new readers? Seeing where books travel is very interesting.

Thanks again, and happy bookcrossing :-)

Journal Entry 3 by ollyj at Redhill, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, May 16, 2014
Found the book in the park this morning. Was going to read it to Olly this evening but he fell asleep. Will do it tomorrow.
Think this is a great idea and looking forward to passing this and other books on then following them on their journey.

Journal Entry 4 by ollyj at Priory Park in Reigate, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/18/2014 UTC) at Priory Park in Reigate, Surrey United Kingdom

Off to set Charlie and Lola on the next step of their adventure. Hope someone enjoys reading their story as much as Olly J did.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Reigate, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, May 18, 2014
Found this book this morning next to a bench in the playground at Reigate. After a game of cricket with some friends on the first hot and sunny day of the year the book travelled home with us to Bromley. I'm looking forward to reading it to my 4 year old daughter Harriet tonight before releasing it back into the wild. What a great idea this is :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Katherine75 at Bromley Churchill Gardens in Bromley, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, May 23, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/23/2014 UTC) at Bromley Churchill Gardens in Bromley, Kent United Kingdom

Leaving Charlie and Lola outside the library on a park bench to continue its journey onto the next person. We enjoyed the story and hope you do too :-)