The Enchantress of Florence: A Novel

by Salman Rushdie | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 5/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2014
I know this is a signed first edition but I didn't care that much for it and don't really want to keep it around. Hope someone else is a bigger Salam Rushdie fan than I am.

Released 7 yrs ago (5/13/2014 UTC) at Algiers, 40 Brattle Street, Harvard Sq. in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

After sitting on the work bookshelf for a while, planned for release at May 2014 Boston BookCrossers Meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Wishlist Book, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 25, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/25/2021 UTC) at Wishlist Book, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To be released as part of the 2021 USA/Canada Tag Game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by winghobbitwing at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Thursday, July 29, 2021
Thank-you, haahaahaa98! I've read and enjoyed several other books by Salman Rushdie so I look forward to this one.

Journal Entry 5 by winghobbitwing at Poughkeepsie, New York USA on Monday, September 13, 2021
This is not my favorite of Rushdie's work. The flowery language, strange events and whimsical characters just didn't work for me in this case. I'm not sure if I just wasn't in the mood or if this one wasn't as well written. Anyway, I stopped about halfway through and just didn't want to pick it up again. After several brief attempts, I'm giving up - Mount TBR is too tall to spend my time on a book I'm not enjoying.