Jazz

by Toni Morrison | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by -Kata- of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 5/12/2014
Journal Entry 1 by -Kata- from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, May 12, 2014
I found this for the J bookring.

Journal Entry 2 by -Kata- at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, May 26, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (5/26/2014 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Off to the world as a part of the letter J bookring! :)

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 21, 2014
Chosen form the Letter J Bookring.
I have enjyed abother book by this author, so am looking forward to this one.
many thanks, Kata!

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/10/2020 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This book is going to Kingfan30 , for the Wishlist tag game.
Enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 13, 2020

4 May 21 - I enjoyed Beloved which I read a number of years ago now so was hoping this would be as good. The story line starting with a murder had me intrigued and I thought it looked promising, however the voice and the timeline start to change and to begin with I followed without a problem, but about half way through I sat wondering who on Earth it was I was reading about and couldn’t work out at all how they related to the story. It did then return back to the to Violet and her husband but overall I just found it a bit confusing and underwhelming.

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 9, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/9/2021 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sent on after a request from the reading it want it forum

Journal Entry 7 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 15, 2021
Returned from a weeks holiday in Devon to find this waiting for me. Thanks for sharing I look forward to reading it.