The Virago Book Of Christmas

Be swept away in a book
by Michelle Lovric | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/22/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 22, 2014
Bought in Oxfam, High St Walthamstow

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2016
An eclectic mix of Christmas reminiscence, tales and poetry.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Secret Santa, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (11/30/2016 UTC) at Secret Santa, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to my partner.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Thursday, December 29, 2016
... and the second one. Oh dear, I like the cover so much what ever the content will be ;-)

And also the bookmark I found inside.

Such a nice and intriguing reading! I like it so much ...

Journal Entry 5 by wingchawosowing at Arthos, Bockenheim in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at Arthos, Bockenheim in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany

Will take it to our monthly meet up.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingauweiawing at Ober-Ramstadt, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
The cover is so exciting :-) found the book on our meetup in Frankfurt, perfect reading while sitting in the train

Journal Entry 7 by wingauweiawing at Bahnhof in Ober-Ramstadt, Hessen Germany on Friday, December 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/13/2019 UTC) at Bahnhof in Ober-Ramstadt, Hessen Germany

some nice stories and beautiful poems
released at trainstation in Ober-Ramstadt