The One I Left Behind: A Novel

by Jennifer McMahon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 006212255X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 5/9/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, May 09, 2014
A round of the applause

is not possible,
on this dark stage.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, May 09, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/9/2014 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book has leapt over to bite at your ankles for the Tag Game! :)

Sounds too creepy for me but I hope that you enjoy it! :D

Journal Entry 3 by wingJ4shawwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, June 05, 2014
Another Wishlist Tag Book from HI77 who has been on fire tagging me and reducing the size of my Wishlist. I better get some reading done!

From the back of the Book
The summer of 1985 changes Reggie's life. An awkward thirteen-year-old, she finds herself mixed up with the school outcasts. That same summer, a serial killer called Neptune begins kidnapping women. He leaves their severed hands on the police department steps and, five days later, displays their bodies around town. Just when Reggie needs her mother, Vera, the most, Vera's hand is found on the steps. But after five days, there's no body and Neptune disappears.

Now, twenty-five years later, Reggie is a successful architect who has left her hometown and the horrific memories of that summer behind. But when she gets a call revealing that her mother has been found alive, Reggie must confront the ghosts of her past and find Neptune before he kills again.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4shawwing at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand on Saturday, April 15, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/16/2017 UTC) at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty New Zealand

Headed over to NZ for the Easter break and had a heap of baggage allowance so brought this book over.
Released as part of my "big cull before the big move", as I've also got this in eBook format.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, April 17, 2017
What a wonderful Easter surprise :)
Thank you J4shaw for dropping off a whole bag of great books........better than chocolate eggs!
Thank you for thinking of me and happy travels.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 11, 2018
Finally got to it :)
A good read.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 01, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/1/2018 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!