Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, No. 8) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 5/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 04, 2014
Reserved for Challenges.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 05, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/5/2014 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing for Week 18, numbers in title for NJABBIC.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 08, 2014
I enjoy reading about the life of Stephanie Plum for it gives me a good laugh. I find them a quick read when you want something light.

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/11/2014 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

This book was released to Barb of Elliott Lake.