The Big Bamboo

by Tim Dorsey | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/26/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, April 26, 2014
(Serge Storms)

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 31, 2018
This is my 2nd Dorsey book. It is a fun read even though the "hero" is a criminal.

His marriage plans fizzled, so Floridaphile serial killer Serge A. Storms is on a new mission: to convince the West Coast movie industry bigwigs to do their business in his beloved Sunshine State. So it's off to Tinseltown with his substance-sustained sidekick, Coleman—to schmooze with craven cokehead producers and visiting Yakuza, who are wrestling to salvage the most disastrous big-budget stinkeroo in the history of celluloid . . . and to radically reduce the rampaging population of true Hollywood slimeballs.

Reserved for Book's I've Read VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 18, 2019
Wasn't chosen so I removed it . I will release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 18, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/18/2019 UTC) at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy!