Young Miles (Miles Vorkosigan Adventures)

Stop staring.  Go read.
by Lois McMaster Bujold | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 1/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2015
One of my favorite authors. This is a volume of Miles Vorkosigan, hyperactive and damaged from birth on a warrior caste world that deeply fears birth defects. Bujold has a lot of fun with Miles, and he remains one of my heros.

I am sending this off in the Medicine Chest Bookbox V for other people to enjoy.

Fly far little book!

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Coffee Grounds in Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/22/2015 UTC) at Coffee Grounds in Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA

Left on a table to find a new reader!
#19 in 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge 2015 .
Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!