The Damned Utd WBN12

by David Peace | Sports | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 12/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, December 01, 2014
Found book in a local charity shop as it sounded like a really good read

Book description
In 1974 the brilliant and controversial Brian Clough made perhaps his most eccentric decision: he accepted the position of Leeds United manager. A successor to Don Revie, his bitter adversary, Clough just lasted 44 days

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, March 06, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/2/2015 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 12, 2015
Thank you for sending this book, I like to read different genres and I am supposed to be trying to read all the WBN books. Added to TBR pile for now :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had too many books on my TBR pile and am moving house so had a clear out. Safe travels little book!