Mr. Mick Visits Our School

by Mickey Campaniello, Dennis Fujitake | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 4/24/2014
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 24, 2014
Based on the Someone Special Program which emphasizes health & safety for young schoolchildren; we went to a rummage sale and ended up with a box of these.

Some of the many copies of this book on my BookCrossing shelf:

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/3/2014 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our fourth annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2014 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
Spotted in the book tent during the 2017 Hawaii Book and Music Festival - I'm guessing someone brought it back this year.