Wilderness Tips

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rowansnan of Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/18/2014
Journal Entry 1 by rowansnan from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 18, 2014
A leathery bog-man transforms an old love affair; a sweet, gruesome gift is sent by the wife of an ex-lover; landscape paintings are haunted by the ghost of a young girl. This dazzling collection of ten short stories takes us into familiar Atwood territory to reveal the logic of irrational behaviour and the many textures lying beneath ordinary life.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, February 23, 2017
Given to me by my mum, who was having a clearout. Thanks, Mum!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 4 by Roxy4 at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 15, 2018
Picked up at the unconvention in Ipswich. I love Margaret Atwood's books so looking forward to reading these short stories.
Thanks Shnedwards!