Dog Who Wouldn't Be

by Farley Mowat | Children's Books |
Registered by Bookgirrl of Acton, Ontario Canada on 4/18/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Bookgirrl from Acton, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 18, 2014
Our grade six teacher read a little bit of this book every day, just before the lunch bell went. The whole class was held in rapt attention. We laughed our heads off, at the wonderful, crazy adventures of Mutt and young Farley. Spoiler alert (although I am sure you can guess how the book ends)….almost everyone was in tears as the last chapter was read.

Released 3 wks ago (5/25/2019 UTC) at Duke of York Monument, nr St. James Park in St. James, Greater London United Kingdom

This book has travelled from Canada. Where will it go next?

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at London, -- Parks (National and County) -- United Kingdom on Saturday, May 25, 2019
hi i am a child aged 10 i found this book in st James park on a bench this book was the 3 and final book i have found today so when i release this book i will let you guys know!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at London, -- Parks (National and County) -- United Kingdom on Sunday, May 26, 2019
i have a question though i found a postcard inside the book do i keep it?