A New Leash On Death

by Susan Conant | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 4/16/2014
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Monday, April 21, 2014
Holly Winter's life is going to the dogs, but that's just fine with her. She's a feisty, 30-something dog-lover, and her expertise in the breeding, training, and caring for canines is just one of her inbred talents. She's also a grand champion at tracking down criminals of the two-legged kind. When a dog owner is murdered at a training session, Holly enlists the victim's big Malamute to find the killer.

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 at -- somewhere in San Diego -- in San Diego, California USA on Monday, April 21, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (4/21/2014 UTC) at -- somewhere in San Diego -- in San Diego, California USA

Released in honor of International Bookcrossing Day. Destination unknown.

Hello! And thank you for picking up this book!

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around - it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, EllyMae58, as the member who referred you. Or if you prefer, you can remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!

Release paragraph shamelessly stolen from AuntNub. :)