The Innocent: A Novel

by Ian McEwan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/15/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (4/14/2014 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Releasing as part of the 2014 Birthday Group, I hope you have a great Birthday!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, June 09, 2014
Thank you for sending me this wishlist book. Much appreciated!

Journal Entry 4 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Reserved for mcsar - wishlist tag http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/464746/

Journal Entry 5 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Thursday, July 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/13/2017 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 6 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 19, 2017
The book has finally reached me after its long trip. Thank you Lamilla for the wishlist book. I look forward to reading it.

----------------
Updated December 10, 2017

I just finished this one. I enjoyed it thoroughly and loved the style of the author. A great character study and a tale of the loss of innocence.

Released 1 yr ago (1/16/2018 UTC) at International RABCK Sweepstakes, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations to the winner. I hope the winner enjoys this one as much as I did.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, March 02, 2018
Thank you, mcsar, the book is here...
You are right, I like this writer, and I hope I'll like this novel as much as you did... I love the kitty bookmark! :)