Pegasus Descending: A Dave Robicheaux Novel

by James Lee Burke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 12/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 18, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/18/2017 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Releasing as a selection from the Mystery/Thriller VBB, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, February 24, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this book with me. I have come to enjoy James Lee Burke. Glad you had a book that I haven't read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, June 28, 2018
Few writers of popular crime fiction today are as adept with the English language as James Lee Burke. Whether he's describing personal dysfunction, the sounds and smells of Cajun country, the philosophy of violence or the irresistible characters who move through his Dave Robicheaux stories, Burke is the master. But he not only knows how to string words together: His descriptive language is wonderful. . Unlike many successful novelists with a long chain of successes behind them, Burke just seems to be getting better and better. This is very good news for his fans.

Reserved for Books I've Read VBB

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, November 24, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (11/24/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to perryfran for Books I've Read VBB. Enjoy this book. I am glad to pass it along to someone who enjoys this series.

Journal Entry 6 by wingperryfranwing at Elk Grove, California USA on Thursday, December 06, 2018
Thanks for sending this from the VBB. I usually enjoy Burke's novels.