All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten: The Essay That Became a Classic With Special Commentary by Robert Fulghum

by Robert Fulghum | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/22/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/11/2015 UTC) at Clinton, Utah USA

Released as part of the ABC RAbck, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Saturday, February 21, 2015
Arrived in the mail today. Thank you for the RABCK.

I read the book as soon as I took it out of the envelope. Simple wisdom that we all learn early in life to use the rest of our lives.

Journal Entry 4 by dabercro at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, March 20, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/20/2015 UTC) at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Aberpeter in WA.

Journal Entry 5 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
thanks dabercro

Journal Entry 6 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Monday, April 13, 2015
I'm not exactly sure why I went to college since everything I needed to know in life in learned in kindergarten ;-)

Journal Entry 7 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Monday, April 13, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/13/2015 UTC) at Kirkland, Washington USA

sending to bookfrogster as part of the Homemade Sweeps RABCK along with a homemade scarf, and homemade bookmark. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 16, 2015
Thanks very much for sending this Aberpeter. Your lovely package was waiting for me when I got home yesterday evening. It was great to read and reflect on after a busy day. Like the other readers, I couldn't argue with the guidelines for a good life in this wee book. I already have an idea for setting this one travelling again!

Journal Entry 9 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/28/2015 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to the Random Act of kindness Sweepstake winner. Sorry I've been such a slowcoach!

Journal Entry 10 by feltre at Zografou, Attica Greece on Thursday, June 04, 2015
Thank you for the book and all the nice things with it. I loved the card and the envelope!

Journal Entry 11 by feltre at Zografou, Attica Greece on Sunday, June 07, 2015
Simple but full of wisdom!
So... lets hold hands and stick together.

Released 7 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!

Journal Entry 13 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Sunday, April 28, 2019
Such a fabulous addition to the bookswap game :)
And the bag was fantastic, I will wear it with pride.
Thank you so much! :)

Journal Entry 14 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
And it is still true,
no matter how old you are -
when you go out into the world,
it is best to hold hands and
stick together.

Journal Entry 15 by winglamelemonwing at București, Wallachia Romania on Saturday, July 27, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (7/27/2019 UTC) at București, Wallachia Romania