Tall, Dark, and Vampire (Dead in the City)

by Sara Humphreys | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/22/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Amazon Editorial Review

Book 1 of Dead in the City

She always knew Fate was cruel...

The last person Olivia expected to turn up at her club was her one true love. It would normally be great to see him, except he's been dead for centuries. Olivia really thought she had moved on with her immortal life, but as soon as she sees Doug Paxton, she knows she'd rather die than lose him again. And that's a real problem...

But this is beyond the pale...

Doug is a no-nonsense cop by day, but his nights are tormented by dreams of a gorgeous redhead who's so much a part of him, she seems to be in his blood. When he meets Olivia face-to-face, long-buried memories begin to surface. She might be the answer to his prayers...or she might be the dead of him.

The Dead in the City Series:
Tall, Dark, and Vampire (Book 1, Dead in the City)
Vampire Trouble (Book 2, Dead in the City)
Vampires Never Cry Wolf (Book 3, Dead in the City, forthcoming March 2015)

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 27, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/27/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Releasing as my offering in the Romance VBB, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

This looks good. I'm going to read this one quickly and put it back in the VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 29, 2015
My Review: This is a great book. I enjoyed the story between Olivia and Doug. There is plenty of romance, but a good dose of paranormal suspense to make it more interesting. I will look for more books by this author.

This is going back into the Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.