A Midsummer Tights Dream (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey)

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/11/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, April 11, 2014
Book #2 in the Misadventures of Tallulah Casey series:

In A Midsummer Tights Dream, Tallulah’s second great (mis)adventure, things are starting to look up for the budding star. She has been officially admitted to the Dother Hall performing arts program in Yorkshire. Her corkers have done some developing since last term. And she’s picked up some advice on snogging from dear old Georgia. So she’s ready to return to the stage—and face her crushes again.

But Tallulah will have more than boy drama to deal with. This term’s project is Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Tallulah has been cast as Bottom, the fool who spends most of the play with the head of a donkey. Even worse, if the show isn’t a complete success, the school won’t have enough money to stay open for another year.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 25, 2014
My Review: This is such a fun book! I love the character, Tallulah almost as much as I loved Georgia Nicholson (maybe more). This book is laugh out loud funny. Tallulah and her friends are all quite hilarious. Looking forward to reading more in this mad, barmy, hilarious series.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/25/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Gave to RCOUFan because she wants to read it before it travels again.