Gone Girl

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 030758836x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Karenlea of Glendale, California USA on 4/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Karenlea from Glendale, California USA on Sunday, April 06, 2014
Great thriller.

I inherited this book from my aunt when she died last December. She would have loved to know that it was traveling!

Sending along to a new reader. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Friday, April 11, 2014
Thank you so much for sending me this book from my wishlist. It came highly recommended by two friends, so I'm excited to read it. And, in honor of your aunt, I'll keep it traveling.

hardback with dust jacket

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Monday, June 23, 2014
A contemporary thriller about the floundering marriage of Nick and Amy Dunne. On their fifth wedding anniversary, Amy goes missing and Nick becomes the prime suspect in her disappearance, even though he claims to have had nothing to do with it.

Journal Entry 4 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Monday, June 01, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (6/2/2015 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Sent to bamaforever, a winner in my 70-Something Birthday RABCK

Journal Entry 5 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, June 08, 2015
Thank you so much pinklady60! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by bamaforever at 2nd & Charles in Hoover, Alabama USA on Friday, February 28, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (2/28/2020 UTC) at 2nd & Charles in Hoover, Alabama USA

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!