Kiss of the Phantom (Signet Eclipse)

by Julie Leto | Romance |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 4/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, April 06, 2014
Treasure seeker Mariah Hunter has traveled to a remote corner of Germany in search of a stone that could solve her financial troubles. But from the moment she touches the artifact, Mariah is haunted by erotic images of a mysterious man named Rafe who appears just in time to save her from certain death. But as she finds herself undeniably drawn to her dark savior, it might be Rafe who is the real danger to her heart...

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, April 06, 2014
Adding to my Shrinking Romance BookBox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014
Taking this one from Loriped's Shrinking Romance Bookbox. I like this author but haven't read this one.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, June 17, 2016
My Review: Great romantic suspense. It has it all: magic, adventure, humor, suspense as well as love and romance. I love this author. This is the first book I read in this series, I'll be looking for the others!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/17/2017 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some Chinatown Chicken Salad for lunch. Lumbermoose, RCOUFan, and I love it! Enjoy the book!