The White Queen

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmaid-of-kentwing of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 4/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 06, 2014
The story of Elizabeth Woodville.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at BC Meeting 2014 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/6/2014 UTC) at BC Meeting 2014 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using my name, maid-of-kent, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, July 11, 2014
Took it with me from the meeting!

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, March 23, 2019
Finished this one yesterday. It was a long story, but interesting. I am glad I live in a different time. I have one thing to say about Elizabeth Woodville: the pot calls the kettle black.