Mockingbird

by Kathryn Erskine | Teens |
Registered by Wallaby15 of München, Bayern Germany on 4/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Wallaby15 from München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, April 06, 2014
The story of a girl with Asperger's Sydrome, who is trying to deal with her brother's death.- Really well written.

Journal Entry 2 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Friday, April 22, 2016
The book description really got me interest, so thank you very much for sending this book my way! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Saturday, July 29, 2017
Such a moving story, definitely got me in the edge of crying a few times..

It's impossible not to get involved into Caitlin's story. Amazing read.

Journal Entry 4 by Janeka at Camping Serenissima in Venezia, Veneto Italy on Saturday, July 29, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/28/2017 UTC) at Camping Serenissima in Venezia, Veneto Italy

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, Janeka, as the one who referred you.

Ciao:)