I Left My Heart (Robin Miller Mystery, Number 1)

by Jaye Maiman | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 094148372x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on 4/5/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 05, 2014
Picked up at a book swap today.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 20, 2019
This book kept losing stars the more I read of it. I thought it was going to be an 8-star read, then it dropped to a 7, and it ended up with 6 stars from me. The premise was interesting and the book got off to a decent and well-written start. But I couldn't quite connect with the main character or understand some of her actions. And while I realize that mysteries require suspension of disbelief, this one really did strain the bounds of credulity. On the plus side, I enjoyed reading about lesbian characters.

Released 3 mos ago (7/18/2019 UTC) at Sweepstake, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to the winner of the International Lesbian-themed Fiction Sweepstakes. Enjoy reading and/or releasing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, July 22, 2019
Thanks so much! (I got two sweepstakes books in today's mail, so I cleverly deduce that I'm the winner!) This one looks interesting, despite the iffy review; I've visited San Francisco several times and it should make a colorful setting!