The Lies That Bind: A Bibliophile Mystery

by Kate Carlisle | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Monday, June 06, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (6/6/2016 UTC) at Leesville, South Carolina USA

Releasing this Wishlist book as part of the Tag Game, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Friday, February 08, 2019
I just realized that I had not journalled this book when I received it. I am truly sorry.
The book was safely received and read and enjoyed. It has been waiting for it's next reader and is planning on heading out soon.

Released 6 days ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers or Southernfryed as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 11, 2019
Thank you so much, josierivers, for this wishlist book via the tag game! (And for the surprise extra book as well.) :-) I appreciate your generosity!