Mortar and Murder (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery)

by Jennie Bentley | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (5/14/2017 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Released as a selection from the Mystery VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 05, 2017
Thank you for sending this book from the Mystery VBB!

Book #4 in the Do-It-Yourself Mystery Series: Avery Baker was once a New York textile designer, but inheriting her aunt's old Maine cottage has led her down a new career path-home renovation. Finding a property's hidden potential has rewards and challenges-especially when a mystery surfaces from behind the walls of a centuries-old house on an island that has more than its share of deadly secrets.

My Review: This is a fun cozy mystery series!

Released 1 yr ago (5/13/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on Main Street in Downtown Woodstock, it's outside the Woodstock Visitor's Center at 8588 Main Street, Woodstock, GA 30188. I love how colorful it is! Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, August 18, 2019
A cute book. Easy reading for a lazy afternoon!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bradenton, Florida USA on Monday, August 19, 2019
Dropped off at the free library in Trailer Estates.