Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire)

by Lynsay Sands | Romance |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 4/2/2014
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Escaping a horrible marriage, Carolyn Connor has no desire to think about men—a vow she's determined to keep while on vacation in St. Lucia. She'll take the Caribbean sun and sea and plenty of tropical drinks with those cute umbrellas poolside, thank you. She absolutely does not need male company, no matter how tan and rock-hard his body may be.

Easy enough, but then Carolyn meets the charming Marguerite Argeneau, who is infamous among her family for her matchmaking prowess . . .

Christian Notte has well known the power of finding a life mate. He's seen enough of his Argeneau relatives taken down for the count, but he never imagined he'd let himself fall in love—until he meets the enthralling, charmingly skittish, and oh-so-mortal Carolyn. But how will he reveal what he is and still convince this once-bitten mortal to trust him with her heart . . . and her forever?

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, August 07, 2014
Sending to Jenny who selected it from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Thanks for sending to me from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB. I love this vampire series and I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, November 02, 2015
Book #16 in the Argeneau Vampire Romance series:

My Review:
I like all of the other books I have read in this series, but this one had the weakest story line. I finished it, but kept thinking the author rushed this one. The characters were one dimensional.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 02, 2017
Giving this book to Tempestsans, for reading, wild releasing or other book sharing purposes.