The Dummy (Nightmare Hall)

by Diane Hoh | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 059056868x Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/1/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Book #28 in the Nightmare Hall series: What better place to hold the campus Halloween bash than Nightmare Hall? Freshman Jaye is going to do a ventriloquist act...with a human dummy. Jaye befriends a very small, strange girl on campus to be the "dummy." For Jaye, when the party's over, the friendship's over, but for the dummy it's just beginning...

Suddenly, Jaye is being stalked. Everywhere she goes the girl's airy, high-pitched voice follows. What's the punishment for using and dropping friends? For the dummy, it's death.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, October 17, 2014
My Review: Another fun and creepy story in the Nightmare Hall series.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 26, 2014
Putting this book in my Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

This VBB ended, so this book is available.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 16, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (3/16/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left at the Little Free Library near Downtown Woodstock on the Noonday Creek Trail. Enjoy the book!