Eona

by Alison Goodman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 3/21/2014
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 21, 2014
Hardcover with dust jacket; book 2 of 2.

Eona, now the Mirror Dragoneye, must aid the Pearl Emperor in his quest to regain the throne from the usurper Sethon.

I preferred book 1: I wish the dragon magic had focused less on sex/sensuality and that the story had been less about the triangle between Eona, Kygo, and Ido, but I guess that's what sells.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 21, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/21/2014 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Eona is headed to Georgia in JennyC1230's Shrinking Teens Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 17, 2014
This book returned in the Teens Shrinking Bookbox.
My daughter, RCOUFAN and I will look through and read/release or pass on the books in some way. Thanks for sharing!

Book #2 in the Eon series: Eon has been revealed as Eona, the first female Dragoneye in hundreds of years. Along with fellow rebels Ryko and Lady Dela, she is on the run from High Lord Sethon's army. The renegades are on a quest for the black folio, stolen by the drug-riddled Dillon; they must also find Kygo, the young Pearl Emperor, who needs Eona's power and the black folio if he is to wrest back his throne from the selfstyled "Emperor" Sethon. Through it all, Eona must come to terms with her new Dragoneye identity and power - and learn to bear the anguish of the ten dragons whose Dragoneyes were murdered. As they focus their power through her, she becomes a dangerous conduit for their plans. . . .

Eona, with its pulse-pounding drama and romance, its unforgettable fight scenes, and its surprises, is the conclusion to an epic only Alison Goodman could create.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 16, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/16/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left at the Little Free Library near Downtown Woodstock on the Noonday Creek Trail. Enjoy the book!