Bad Nights (Rockfort Security)

by Rebecca York | Romance |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 3/16/2014
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 16, 2014
You Only Get a Second Chance...

Private operative and former Navy SEAL Jack Brandt barely escaped a disastrous undercover assignment, thanks to the most intriguing woman he's ever met. When his enemies track him to her doorstep, he'll do anything to protect Morgan from the danger closing in on them both...

If You Stay Alive...

Since her husband's death, Morgan Rains has only been going through the motions. She didn't think anything could shock her—until she finds a gorgeous man stumbling naked and injured through the woods behind her house. He's mysterious, intimidating—and undeniably compelling.

Thrown together into a pressure cooker of danger and intrigue, Jack and Morgan are finding in each other a reason to live—if they can survive.

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 16, 2014
Sending to Jenny in exchange for a book from her Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 31, 2014
Received for my Virtual Romance Bookbox. I'm going to read this one really fast and put it back into the VBB, it looks really good!

My Review: I really enjoyed this one. I have read Rebecca York's paranormal books, but this is my first romantic suspense. Great story and characters, really hard to put down.

This is back in the Romance VBB.

Released 6 yrs ago (9/23/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Aramena from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 5 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Arrived today!