Leaving Cold Sassy: The Unfinished Sequel to Cold Sassy Tree

by Olive Ann Burns, Katrina Kenison | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0899199089 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingLastCavalierwing of Springfield, Virginia USA on 3/14/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingLastCavalierwing from Springfield, Virginia USA on Friday, March 14, 2014
For melydia, who just realized our depravity knows no bounds...

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 20, 2014
Ah, Cold Sassy Tree. I have a bit of a history with this book, which has now become a joke among my friends, who attempt to find me copies whenever possible. On the bright side, I have a remarkably high catch rate with this particular title.

For my 35th birthday, fellow BookCrosser 6of8 plunked a huge, gift-wrapped box down in front of me. It contained 35 copies of Cold Sassy Tree and its sequel, Leaving Cold Sassy. This was one of those books. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks, guys.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Wegmans in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/25/2014 UTC) at Wegmans in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Left in the parking lot.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Monday, June 16, 2014
I found this book on May 25th at the Fairfax Wegmans. I decided to drop the book at a Ohio rest stop on my way back from my Grandma's 100th birthday.