The Art Of Cartography (Short Stories)

by J.S. Marcus | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/13/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 15, 2014
I selected this book from The Book Thing of Baltimore whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 02, 2014

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (6/8/2014 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Released at the home of ResQGeek during a BCinDC meet-up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Journal Entry 5 by krin511 at Olney, Maryland USA on Monday, June 09, 2014
Picked up today at a BC-in-DC meeting in Alexandria!

Journal Entry 6 by krin511 at Olney, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
This is an interesting collection of short stories. I liked the narrator meeting different people and reflecting on who they are.

Finished: 10/20/2014

Released 4 yrs ago (1/31/2016 UTC) at Soho Tea & Coffee (Dupont Circle) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Releasing at the BCinDC meetup at SoHo Tea & Coffee!

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. Join BookCrossing (free!) so you can now follow this book's travels. It's fun, and your information will never be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing Krin511 as your referring person. Take time to read this book; then make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. If you release it, make a release note to let us know where it is traveling.