What Now? CD

by Ann Patchett | Audiobooks |
Registered by rebekkila of Lansing, Michigan USA on 7/20/2014
Journal Entry 1 by rebekkila from Lansing, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 20, 2014
I picked this up at a library book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by rebekkila at Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/29/2017 UTC) at Miami, Florida USA

released as part of the audio book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Sorry I didn't journal its arrival sooner. After receiving the audio book, I set it on my desk to be journaled next time I visit BookCrossing. Then I was on my way out and realized that I need an audiobook for my car as I finished the old one. This book was conveniently lying there, so I took it with me, not remembering that it was there to be journaled.

I thoroughly enjoyed this essay based on Patchett's commencement address at her alma mater Sarah Lawrence College. I can't say I remember much of the commencement speeches when I was at the ceremony, maybe I was just too excited, maybe it was just not memorable, but this one, I am glad it has been recorded for everybody to enjoy, for generations to come. I plan to listen to it again before passing it forward.