ANGUS, THONGS AND FULL-FRONTAL SNOGGING: CONFESSIONS OF GEORGIA NICOLSON

by Louise Rennison | Teens |
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/9/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 09, 2014
Picked up at The Book Thing of Baltimore, Maryland. This is the first in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series.

Released 4 yrs ago (4/20/2014 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Once again, BCinDC will have a table full of free books available at the 2014 Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. This book will be among them.

Journal Entry 3 by Chastium at Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, June 02, 2017
All I knew when I found it was it was a free book. Only recently processed the sticker in the front cover (sorry). An excellent read, I was obsessed with the series back then. Thank you for letting a teenager finally piece together the beginning of the story and showing a book hoarder a website to help pass books on to others. It's off to the local little free library now.

Released 1 yr ago (8/13/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #16761 - 10411 Fawcett Street in Kensington, Maryland USA

Haha guess it helps if I actually make release notes. I actually put it in the LFL a few weeks ago but I don't remember exactly when. Bon Voyage little book!