Black Beauty

by Anna Sewell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 3/8/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 08, 2014
One of the books that I am registering for wild release on International Bookcrossing Day, April 21, 2014. Let's see what will happen! What young girl didn"t read this one? Love the illustrations! It appears that this was a birthday gift to Grant in 1960.
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at -- Wild Released somewhere in Calgary in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 21, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2014 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Calgary in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Wild releasing for International Bookcrossing Day! Enjoy the hunt!!