Bad Boys Do (The Donovan Family)

by Victoria Dahl | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/6/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 06, 2014
Book #2 in the Donovan Brothers Brewery series:

Olivia Bishop is no fun. That's what her ex-husband said. And that's what her smart bob and glasses imply. So with her trademark determination, Olivia sets out to remake her life. She's going to spend time with her girlfriends and not throw it all away for some man. But when an outing with her book club leads her to a brewery taproom, the dark-haired beauty realizes that trouble - in the form of sexy Jamie Donovan - may be too tempting to avoid.

Jamie Donovan doesn't mean to be bad. Sure, the wild streak in his wicked green eyes has lured the ladies before. Now it's time to grow up. He's even ready for a serious romance. But how can that be when Olivia, the only right woman he has ever met, already has him pegged as wrong?

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 22, 2014
My Review: This is a great story! Jamie Donovan and Olivia Bishop seem like complete opposites, but their chemistry won't be denied. Jamie has been a ladies man, Olivia is divorced without much experience with dating. I love this author and her stories are amazing!

Reserved for a bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #12.

Released 6 yrs ago (9/10/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Loriped from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, September 18, 2014
Received in the mail today. Thanks for sending it.

Journal Entry 6 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, October 16, 2014
Part of the BookObsessed Birthday Exchange surprise that arrived from my friend LoriPed! Great! Thank you :)

Journal Entry 7 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, December 01, 2014
I think I liked this one more than the first in the series. It was a fun story and I sped right through it because I didn't want to put it down. Because of this one, I went hunting for the next one. :)

(finished)

Journal Entry 8 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, December 01, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (12/3/2014 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

Giving to a non-BC friend who really enjoys contemporary romance.