Fallen (Seven Deadly Sins, Book 2)

by Erin McCarthy | Women's Fiction |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 3/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, March 04, 2014
New Orleans, 1840s. Sent to watch over the decadent city, the angel Gabriel loses himself in the liquid pleasure of absinthe. So when his mistress, Anne, is murdered—and all evidence points to him—a foggy Gabriel cannot be sure he didn’t do it. His penance: to be forever denied love. Then in modern-day New Orleans he meets forensic scientist Sara Michaels...

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, August 07, 2014
Sending to Jenny who selected it from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Thanks for sending this to me from Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB. It looks good!

After reading this is reserved for Tribefan if she wants it.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, November 16, 2014
My Review: This was such an awesome story. It's a romance, but the story is lovely, dark and decadent. There is quite a bit of suspense and the characters seem to have no chance to be together. I'm looking forward to reading more in this paranormal series.

Sending to Tribefan, she let me borrow the first book in the series: My Immortal , so I am sending this one along with her book so she can read it.

Released 6 yrs ago (3/3/2015 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this to Tribefan since I think she might like to read it. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Thank you so much for sending!

Journal Entry 7 by wingTribefanwing at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA on Sunday, May 03, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (5/3/2015 UTC) at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.