Aquamarine

by Alice Hoffman | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/3/2014
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 03, 2014
Book Description: Hailey and Claire are spending their last summer together when they discover something at the bottom of the murky pool at the Capri Beach Club. There in the depths is a mysterious and beautiful creature with a sharp tongue and a broken heart: a mermaid named Aquamarine who has left her six sisters to search for love on land. Now, as this mythological yet very real being starts to fade in the burning August sun, a rescue is begun.

On the edge of growing up, during a summer that is the hottest on record, Hailey and Claire are discovering that life can take an unpredictable course, friendship is forever, and magic can be found in the most unexpected places.

My generous bookcrossing friend Flossie771 sent this book in a box of unregistered books to me and RCOUFan to register, read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2014
My Review: This was a sweet story. Part fairytale, part coming of age story.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Panama City, Florida USA on Friday, July 18, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/18/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library in Panama City, Florida USA

Left inside the Little Free Library at 228 Harrison Ave. #101, Panama City, FL. Enjoy the book!